<VV> CORSA MEMBERSHIP

Michael Emanuele rampside@ncweb.com
Wed, 15 Sep 2004 16:24:02 -0500

This has been  a thorn in my side for several years now. When I formed our
club in Ohio several years ago we thought that you might at least get a
printed "CHARTER"MEMBERSHIP"  and some type of recognition so as to tell
others interested in joining that we are completely honest and legal and a
great organization to join. I have heard that now we are not even going to
issue a membership card when we pay our dues.. Please don't let this
discourage you, CORSA is a Great club to join and the wealth of info and great
friends that you will make and get acquainted with, make all else just a drop
in the bucket.

Michael Emanuele- Newsletter Editor
Vacationland Corvairs, Inc.
 Member-Corvanatics- dedicated to Forward Controls