<VV> CORSA Membership-hUMOR?

chuck chsadek@adelphia.net
Wed, 15 Sep 2004 20:59:52 -0400

But did you demonstrate the secret handshake and give Kirk his decoder
ring with whistle (Norris has one with a light...)

Chuck S

-----Original Message-----
From: virtualvairs-admin@corvair.org
[mailto:virtualvairs-admin@corvair.org] On Behalf Of Dennis & Debbie
Pleau
Sent: Wednesday, September 15, 2004 7:51 PM
To: Kirk Eck; virtualvairs@corvair.org
Subject: Re: <VV> CORSA Membership

What am I, chopped liver?  As a CORSA director, I drove all the way from

Colorado Springs to Overland Park Kansas a couple of weeks ago just to
meet
you and welcome you to the fold. <g>

You should be receiving a membership card soon an most of the documents
can
be found on the CORSA website.  www.corvair.org.

Dennis Pleau
CORSA Western Division Director