<VV> Back Aboard

vairologist@juno.com vairologist@juno.com
Thu, 16 Sep 2004 00:09:59 -0400

Smitty says:  After making the Beaverun event I changed clothes, washed
the car and went to the 4 clubs event at Niagra Falls.  It was a real
nice show with weather that was awesome both days.  Of course we had rain
both going and coming.  Both border crossings were trouble free so I
guess my number didn't come up this time.  The autocross was a little
tight and slick but fun.  Lew Halsted tried to wear Elvira out with him
and his son making multiple runs drifting and dirt tracking the turns.
My wagon definitely was not on its good behavior.  Got to meet more of
our VV regulars and of course meet several old ones again.  Now I am
unpacked for two more days so watch what you say about me.