<VV> (no subject)

Williams, Rickie williamr@lindsey.edu
Thu, 16 Sep 2004 16:51:44 -0500

Try this...

http://www.corvairkid.com/66codes.htm

The info on the above link was what I used as a starting point for preparing
the raffle car given away at Lexington.

If your interior is fawn, I can tell you a lot.  If it is bronze, then maybe
the link above can answer all of your questions.

Also, you did not mention whether you are working on a coupe or a
convertible.

The raffle car was an aztec bronze convertible with a fawn top and interior.

Here are two links to pictures of the car...
> http://www.corvair.org/raffle_car/kycar1.html
>
> http://www.corvair.org/raffle_car/kycar2.html

If I can help, let me know.

Rickie Williams