<VV> Re: Email & Listing

Charles Bartlett cber1944@yahoo.com
Thu, 16 Sep 2004 21:44:03 -0700 (PDT)

To whom it may concern;
   I sent you an email several days ago and I did not think when I sent it via my other address "PLEASE DO NOT SEND ANY OF THOSE JUNK EMAILS TO THE ADELPHIA EMAIL ADDRESS" I've been warned by my internet provider "ADELPHIA" to cease or be disconnected, at $65.00 a month @ 200 MHz download I just can't lose it. I made a mistake my computer reverted to my "Outlook Express" and by the time I realized it, it was sent out.
The question I had was that my name did not show up on the membership list?  Also I wish you can weed out the garbage before you send out those emails I'm not interested about Hurricanes, any auto other than CORVAIRS if any one wants to talk about Cadies, Fords, Nessons, VW's, Briggs & Stration or Flighting Whatyoumacallits should start there own website and sometimes I might have 3 to 26 of the same emails, just today I recieved 137 emails 1/3rd was the same email screen them before sending.

Charles Bartlett - cber1944@yahoo.com