<VV> Wont make it to Clarks

Duane, Jim Jim.Duane@DigitalNet.com
Fri, 17 Sep 2004 15:43:23 -0400

NOOOOOOOO!

JED

'66 180 Corsa CVT
Colonial Corvairs
CORSA

-----Original Message-----
From: virtualvairs-admin@corvair.org
[mailto:virtualvairs-admin@corvair.org] On Behalf Of chris czepyha
Sent: Friday, September 17, 2004 2:18 PM
To: virtualvairs@corvair.org
Subject: <VV> Wont make it to Clarks

I unfortunatly won't make it to Clarks tomarrow.

But on the good side my car may make the news.

Driving up 95N checking voltage.  Day off figured it was a good time to
check the voltage on the car.  Its 16+ at 65, 11.70 at the light.

Hear a front end noise.  Check the tires.  LF is missing a lug nut.

Don't like the noise, but keep going 1.5 miles in the breakdown lane
looking for a flat place to pull all the way off.

The tire comes off.

Car stops.  I step tward the car to retrieve the tire.  Almost bend down
to pick it up.  Something tells me to turn the car off.

Turn back around and the car gets smacked, and a car behind it spins it.

Traffic backed up for miles.  4 ambulances (only 1 takes somebody away).

2 fire trucks.

And damn, I don't make it to the Clarks show to get my hard luck award.
Would have been the second time.

- Chris