<VV> '65 Corsa update: It's alive!

BEllison@bbafiberweb.com BEllison@bbafiberweb.com
Mon, 20 Sep 2004 11:10:43 -0400

Joining in on the festivities...haven't driven my car but a few times since
Lexington.

I finally got my gray 65 Corsa Coupe 140 spd w/posi back on the road after
the spun crank gear.  It's running as I think it should be, as per the "seat
of the pants method".  Just needs a little cold and hot tweeking.  We'll see
what I can break next at Corsa SC's Corvairs in the Curves XVI this Sunday
afternoon.  I would sure love some new rims/tires, so I plan on running the
tread off my 7 yr old street tires with 400 treadwear ratings.

Barry Ellison
Corsa SC