<VV> ebay alert

Monza67@aol.com Monza67@aol.com
Mon, 20 Sep 2004 19:29:25 EDT

I'd be careful in your dealings with corvair22 on ebay. He contacted me about
purchasing a set of Chevy rally wheels I had listed on the Corsa classifieds.
He gave me a story about needing them quickly so he could have them on his
car for a Chevy show this Friday. He stated that he 2nd day aired $$ to me for
them, which I have not yet received.  We noticed that he listed them on ebay
today, with the picture that I took, leaning up against my Corvair. He says on
ebay that he  just took them off his car to install nicer wheels.  I'd be very
careful in any dealings with this person, since he obviously has lied to me
and is trying to sell tires and wheels that still belong to me and are at home
in my garage.  The ebay item number is 2490577569.
Chuck Prosise