<VV> Dual cylinder low pedal

Wayne Graefen wgraefen@ktc.com
Mon, 20 Sep 2004 18:55:16 -0500

Just installed a Clark's setup in my '65 this afternoon and came in
from the test drive to read this.  Followed all the directions
including doing a full bleed of all wheel cylinders.  Never adjusted
anything at the wheels.  Have a higher pedal now than before by a
little.  Rechrck your steps.  I'd guess you have the rod length
wrong entering the cylinder.  I shortened mine all the way back
until it hit the pedal arm to make sure I got the 1/4" recommended
and then lengthend it maybe an eighth of an inch.

Wayne