<VV> Anyone live near Greenville Texas and would be willing to scout out a couple of Corvairs for me?

Cepak, Tom A tom.a.cepak@lmco.com
Tue, 21 Sep 2004 10:18:27 -0500

I was at the Southwest Swapmeet in Arlington this weekend.  On a
posterboard were two Corvair Converts.
One early and one late model.  Robertson's Wrecker Service has them
sitting on their lot, both are forsale and according to Jeff the owner,
both have clear titles.  From what I could tell by the photo, both of
these vehicles tops are completely gone.  Anyway, since it would be over
a 2 hour drive from my house to see them, I was wondering if anyone
living near Greenville would mind taking an initial look for me?

Thanks,

Tom
Proud member of CORSA since September 8th, 2004
Soon to be member(as soon as I mail in my check) of NTCA

P.S.  There is a Red Early model 2 door Coupe on the West Side of Fort
Worth that I'm trying to find out if it is forsale.
      It is sitting behind a fence at MT Harris Drywall.  From what I
can tell from 30ft away and through a chainlink fence 	is that the body
on the passenger side and front look real good.  If anyone is interested
let me know and I'll email 	you what I find out.