<VV> Whats the best place to mount oil pressure sender

JWCorvair@aol.com JWCorvair@aol.com
Wed, 22 Sep 2004 09:57:57 -0400

Hi Anil,

I bought one of Clark's adapt-a-bolts for installing my oil pressure sender. The adapt-a-bolt was too short for use with a spin on adapter, so I bought a 90 degree oil filter mount (the GM adapter for use on air conditioned Corvairs) and installed that using the adapt-a-bolt. I then added my spin on adapter to the 90 degree adapter. The complete set up is very tidy and I didn't need to drill and tap any holes in the engine. I hope this helps.

Regards - Joe White