<VV> Whats the best place to mount oil pressure sender

Anil Mittal anil@anil.com
Wed, 22 Sep 2004 10:35:03 -0400

Great, this may work for me. Can anyone else confirm that using an
AdapABolt to hole the 90 degree adaptor on works? Thank you.

Anil

--__--__--

Message: 9
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2004 09:57:57 -0400
From: JWCorvair@aol.com
To: anil@anil.com ("Anil Mittal")
Cc: virtualvairs@corvair.org
Subject: Re: <VV> Whats the best place to mount oil pressure sender

Hi Anil,

I bought one of Clark's adapt-a-bolts for installing my oil pressure
sender. The adapt-a-bolt was too short for use with a spin on
adapter, so I bought a 90 degree oil filter mount (the GM adapter for
use on air conditioned Corvairs) and installed that using the
adapt-a-bolt. I then added my spin on adapter to the 90 degree
adapter. The complete set up is very tidy and I didn't need to drill
and tap any holes in the engine. I hope this helps.

Regards - Joe White