Fw: <VV> Corvair name - PLOT THICKENS!

werp knarly werpknarly@centurytel.net
Wed, 22 Sep 2004 12:01:10 -0500

while trying to access the historical corvair photo, i received this
message...

        The image has been removed from the collection and is no longer
available

why remove the evidence? what could be the motive? who would profit? who are
THEY trying to protect? was nadar secretly working with GM to produce a car
that would launch his career, so years latter nader could run for president
and keep al gore from winning the 2000 election, thus saving GM from
implementing higher fuel standards and holding off the foreign hybrid car
competition until they could build there own water fueled hybrid? you didnt
know that GM and coca-cola "Dasani brand bottled water" may both be part of
"the virgina trading company", originally set up by the Royal Crown of
england.(royal crown produces Vermont Pure Springs bottle water). is george
bush deep in the middle of this? he was knighted by the queen of england,
because he is a loyal subject?

my pet rock edna refused to make any comment on the subject

    the truth is somewhere...

                                                else

Thanks!

Joe,