<VV> RE: Steering box rebuild or replace

Jason Morris Jason Morris <neosore@gmail.com>
Wed, 22 Sep 2004 12:47:23 -0500

Thanks for the heads up, I didn't know that a brand new steering box
was an option.  And it does sound like a good idea but once you
include the cost of the U-joint for a '65 (not to mention modifying
the shaft), it becomes harder to explain, to the wife, why I'm
spending so much.

I'll have to have a pow-wow with her and pull on the purse strings alittle.

If not I can get the normal rebuilt steering box from Underground for
175 + core.

Thanks for your help, either way it goes I'll be contacting you about
those shocks.

Jason Morris
'65 Monza 4dr