<VV> RE: On the Subject of Leaving the Key On

JVHRoberts@aol.com JVHRoberts@aol.com
Wed, 22 Sep 2004 16:52:40 EDT

Then he has a wiring problem. HEI modules don't draw any current if the mag
pickup isn't getting a signal. Perhaps his flashing lights were causing enough
of a voltage fluctuation to cause false triggering?
I've installed GM HEI setups on a variety of engines, and they are fine if
energized and the engine isn't running.

In a message dated 9/22/2004 2:36:12 PM Eastern Standard Time,