<VV> Items needed in FLorida

vairpair@att.net vairpair@att.net
Thu, 23 Sep 2004 01:07:21 +0000

Okay guys, heres the scoop.  I am in touch with the West Florida Corvair people, the Pres. Dan Avallone and Gary and Mary Mierzwa.  These people and others have lost a lot, they gave me a list of immediate needs.  The hardest hit was the Ed and June Lindsey family, they lost everything, nothing remains of their home, or vehicles.  Dan Avallone has agreed to meet with me in Florida and take me to the Corvair people so we can deliver the donations.  The needs are as follows:
 power generators
canned food
clothing, any size but mostly for children
gasoline
propane
light furniture
mattresses
chain saws
new chains
milk
cash
extension cords

If you have any other questions, let me know.  Let's put this together guys!!!!!!!

Bob Bauer  Show-Me Corvairs