<VV> Fwd: installin porsche 911 engine and transmission in a 67 corvair

Tony Underwood tonyu@roava.net
Wed, 22 Sep 2004 21:54:01 -0700

At 03:32 hours 09/22/2004 -0400, UltraMonzaWest@aol.com wrote:
>wpon1963@yahoo.com writes:
>
>> I AM INTERESTED IN EXPLORING THE POSSIBILITY OF
>> INSTALLING A PORSCHE 911 ENGINE WITH AUTO TRANSMISSION
>> IN MY 67 CORVAIR. HAS ANYONE EVER DONE THIS? IS IT
>> EVEN POSSIBLE? PATRICK.

***
>************
>
>Welcome to the Group!    Sure!  ANYTHING is possible.....just last week we
>saw a LM  with P   991 4wd!
>
>But why??

yeah...

I'm kinda in the progress (slowly) of doing the opposite, putting a Corvair
engine/transaxle into a 901 platform Porsche.    Not a lot of progress so
far other than accumulation off some key parts... still need an engine, got
something in the works (140) but it needs going through.

Besides, who would wanna corrupt a Vair with a Porsche engine?

tony..