<VV> "Business man's coupe"(no Corvair)

Louis C. Armer, Jr. carmerjr@mindspring.com
Thu, 23 Sep 2004 04:23:13 -0400

Or in general a "Business man's coupe" as the five windows
were actually the two door windows and the two vent windows
associated with them..........hence no back windows and no
back seat. The area could be used for sample cases that
salesmen and manufacturers reps carried to display their
wares. Some of these coupes were huge cars. Cadillac, Buick,
Packard,Chrysler, Desoto, and Dodge come to mind as examples of these
vehicles.

Chuck Armer