<VV> Items needed in Florida

TONY FIORE tonycorsa@juno.com
Thu, 23 Sep 2004 18:33:33 -0400

While some CORSA members are making commendable efforts to help those in
Florida who have been hard hit
by our storms, let us not forget ---- - - - -  -
THOSE WHO WERE NOT HIT, ARE NOT OUT OF THE WOODS YET !!!
        When IVAN passed on the Gulf,  West of Florida, heading for
Georgia and the Carolinas, we thought we were free and clear. BUT Ivan
made a turn around and headed South and then West, albeit in a much
weaker form, passed through Sarasota and then headed north again toward
the same southern states that it had hit before !!!
        Worse than that, Hurricane JEANNE, that we thought was headed
North of Florida toward Georgia and the Carolinas, made a sudden U-TURN,
turned South again, AND IS NOW HEADED STRAIGHT WEST FOR SOUTHERN FLORIDA
!!!
        Those of us in the south Central, and even southwestern coastal
areas of Florida, seem to be in its direct path. JEANNE is a wide-spread
and very strong Hurricane, and could still cause much damage in our area.
We Hope and Pray that it will not happen, but these storms seem to be
Hell-bent on covering all  areas of Florida that have not yet been hit.
        AND there is Storm Lilly still lurking in the background !!!
Tony Fiore,
Pres. Mail-Copy Publications
Author- "THE CORVAIR DECADE"