<VV> 63 monza conv.

sam pam and fam sgrabenhourst@charter.net
Thu, 23 Sep 2004 22:23:45 -0700

I just signed up on v v and this is my first post. I am working on my first
corvair and it needs some parts. First off a drivers door, I have a good coupe
door and was looking at the construction of the two and wondered if I switched
over all the glass and removed the frame frome around the coupe door if it
will work or not. I also need an upper rear seat half and the rear armrest \
door panels, as well as the trim piece that holds the top boot to the car
right behind the seat. I also need the little corner pieces on the stainless
trim that the boot snaps to, and the door sill plates if they are different
than the coupes, and the heater vent covers that I believe are convertable
only. Any and all help will be much appreciated.

Thanks,
Sam