<VV> installing rear hub assembly

Lauren C Mizel slmizel@juno.com
Fri, 24 Sep 2004 19:14:42 -0500

I am replacing the whole passenger rear wheel bearing hub assembly as
recommended.  Problem:  I can't seem to get the u-joint yoke through the
hole on the trailing arm (I think its the trailing arm...you hopefully
know what I am talking about).  The old one came out without a whole lot
of difficulty...just wondering if I am doing something wrong before I
start filing/grinding away to make the opening larger so that I can get
the yoke through there.  Any thoughts?

Steve Mizel
CORSA
Show-Me CC
65 Corsa Vert 140/4 (almost back on the road!!!)

Get your name as your email address.