<VV> CORSA Hurricane

TONY FIORE tonycorsa@juno.com
Sat, 25 Sep 2004 10:01:49 -0400

HERE WE GO AGAIN-----
Here in Southwest Florida, we have been advised to get ready for possible
evacuations again !! AGAIN - AGAIN !!
Hurricane JEANE was headed up north in the Atlantic, when she suddenly
realized, "HEY, I forgot to hit Florida - let me turn back again, can't
neglect Florida"!
So she makes a U-Turn south and heads West, straight for southern
Florida, in same areas she's visited before, but just to make sure that
she hits any spots that she didn't hit the previous three times storms
have hit here.
        Of course I personally had not unpacked whatever items I had
packed the first time, so I am  now all ready to take off again for a
safer refuge. Rose and I are praying for all our Florida friends, and
CORSA Florida residents that we all come out without further damage!
Tony Fiore,
Pres. Mail-Copy Publications
Author- "THE CORVAIR DECADE"