<VV> ULTRA ammo holders (humor?)

Louis C. Armer, Jr. carmerjr@mindspring.com
Mon, 27 Sep 2004 20:53:18 -0400

FRIENDS,    We at Deckrug Enterprises Inc. are always looking for
ways to please our Corvair customers and especially the ones with a
Frontier to defend or a Border to PROTECT !!! FRIENDS, we now have
in stock STEALTH AMMO CLIPS............FRIENDS these fine products
are USA made and available for only $29 each or five for $180 (US). Impress
your buddies with these vintage 1960's solid black AMMO HOLDERS !!! Add
one or two to your Corvair..........Especially good looking when mounted on
the dash area of a Greenbrier or Rampside............Each ULTRA AMMO holder
will accept up to 5 rounds of 22 or 25 caliber ammo.  Attach a couple to your
belt or "hide" them where the Cops don't look !!! FRIENDS these are in limited
supply so don't wait !!!<GGG> (May also be used as secondary fuse blocks)

FrontMan
DeckRug Enterprises Inc. LTD.,Jr. Esquire
Purveyor to the Chancellor of PreOwned used
but never abused Quality ULTRA Corvair Parts
In Canada dba Royal Canadian ULTRA AMMO
Eastern Rep

Corvair Atlanta, BOD
CORSA MEMBER