<VV> Transporting a Corvair

Bryan Blackwell bryan@skiblack.com
Mon, 27 Sep 2004 21:31:14 -0400

I got this reference a couple years ago from another VVer when I
shipped a car from Seattle to DC.  Door to door was about $1000.

---quote---

	I had my 65 shipped from LA. Cal. to Cedar Rapids Iowa for $650. These
guys
were the most reasonable I found and they had very nice trucks. They
can do
an online quote for you.

http://www.ableautotransport.com/