<VV> (no subject)

Norman C. Witte ncwitte@wittelaw.com
Tue, 28 Sep 2004 16:02:19 -0400

I saw no problem with taking tools as checked luggage on the Northwest
Airways site.

http://www.nwa.com/travel/tips/baggage.html#dangerous_goods

You can take a handgun as checked luggage, so I am guessing a 9/16 wrench
would not be a problem.  "Take me to Cuba or I will unbolt this seat!"

Norm Witte