<VV> Nader comes unglued

Wrsssatty@aol.com Wrsssatty@aol.com
Thu, 30 Sep 2004 10:14:01 EDT

As I've made my way on foot around Jersey City, running my errands (bank,
post office, Donkey Donuts, etc.), I've been noticing a number of Nader campaign
posters popping up on light poles, etc.  One example read; "A Vote For Nader
is A Vote For...NADER!"  Much to my delight I've discovered that whatever
they're put up with doesn't hold very well and they can be easily peeled off in one
piece.  I've been deriving great pleasure from peeling them all off!

Which got me to thinking, maybe we should come up with our own line of
political stickers.  One of the less incendiary that I've thought up:  "Corvair
Owners Knew Years Ago That Nader Was A Nut."

Bill Stanley