<VV> Nader comes unglued (NO CORVAIR)

CorsaVair@aol.com CorsaVair@aol.com
Thu, 30 Sep 2004 14:15:21 EDT

In a message dated 9/30/2004 12:22:05 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
ronh@owt.com writes:
I do believe that it is just plain illegal to remove political campaign
posters.  Bill cannot be supported in his illegal activities.
RonH
Ron, only if the posters have been placed on a person's private real estate
property with his or her permission is it legal  Utility poles, trees, fence
posts and public rights of way are illegal in my state and that is where most
signs are placed.  Help your Highway Dept. by cleaning them up!!!  Ask me how I
know - - - - former State Senator, Dick Shank