<VV> Tools on planes??

Steve Oxford seoxford@att.net
Thu, 30 Sep 2004 21:04:16 +0000

That's REALLY interesting, since the pliers and screwdrivers are clearly prohibited items on the TSA's list:

http://www.tsa.gov/interweb/assetlibrary/Permitted_Prohibited_8_23_2004.pdf

Based on my experiences, your report does not surprise me.  TSA is incredibly inconsistent from airport to airport.

Steve Oxford

PS - I apologize - I won't continue this thread on VV...let's go to vv-talk if anyone wants to discuss the issue further.

-------------- Original message from "Joel McGregor" : --------------