<VV> Nader comes unglued (NO CORVAIR)

kaczmarek@charter.net kaczmarek@charter.net
Thu, 30 Sep 2004 21:16:42 +0000

Dick and all

All deference to Dick's former post as an elected representative of the people,

As I told Ron, NC country Republicans like me drive around at night with shotguns, looking for Kerry Signs to blast on the side of the road. Saves the state money on signs during election season. Its only bow season for deer in NC, and the local necks start itching for shotgun season.

HANK