<VV> Newbie

Frog Princezz media_diva@sbcglobal.net
Thu, 30 Sep 2004 14:33:46 -0700 (PDT)

Greetings,
I just purchased a 65 Convertible Monza, Yea me!  The floor panels are rusted but the body is in pretty good shape only one minor ding.  The top is pretty good, has about 40k miles on it, I am the 3rd owner.  The car sat for sometime, the previous owner started it twice a year until it wouldn't start anymore (cranks but doesn't catch) and the best part so far is I paid $200 for it.
Now, I'm no mechanic and don't know much about cars so in ya'lls personal and/or professional opinions, what is the first thing I should do to get this thing overhauled and running.  I would love to do the work myself with the help of some friends that know something about cars.
Do you guys think it to girlie of me to do the work in hot pink over-alls?
Alesia