<VV> More turn signal stuff??

Jim Bannister jimster1 at earthlink.net
Sat Apr 2 18:57:17 EST 2005

Hi All,

While this thread is alive and running, I too, have a question. My '66 has a
really limp turn signal lever.  It doesn't really detent into either the
left or right turning positions and after a turn it kinda cancels.  All of
the positions are really not very positive feeling.  I'd like to be able to
crispen up the action of the lever.  I've got a new canceling cam assembly
already.  What are the chances that I can fix the problem with this part?
I'd really like to pull the steering wheel only once.  Will I need a new
switch assembly?  Thanks in advance to the multitude.

Jim B.

'66 turbovert