<VV> Door alignment wedges

Bob & Kathy Gilbert bgilbert at redshift.bc.ca
Sun Apr 3 10:38:38 EDT 2005

Interesting. I don't have a "66 Body Manual" just a "1965-69 Body Manual"
which I checked before I sent the email. I doesn't even have a page 7-67 and
all it says about the wedges is: "if necessary shims can be installed to
achieve desired 1/32 interference" which really doesn't tell me anything.

Thanks for the tip. It looks like I need another manual !

Bob

  _____