<VV> While power train is out...

kenfran at comcast.net kenfran at comcast.net
Sun Apr 3 06:02:47 EDT 2005

Probably a good time to go over the shroud components, sand and paint any
rust, replace if possible any really bad pieces of shroud. Also check the
oil cooler, maybe change to a 12 plate cooler if you want. Check the fan
bearing and replace if needed. Media blast the fan if it doesn't look good.
Possibly powder coat shroud, fan, or suspension parts..