<VV> damage report my 62 Corvair

CORVAIR RACER corvair_77 at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 4 03:44:47 EDT 2005

First off I would like to thank all of you that posted to me off-line.
Just an update about my car for everyone who is interested.
I filed a CHP report and told my insurance company what happened and found
out some interesting things. First my insurance coverage did not have
collision listed so my insurance won’t fix the car immediately, but after
talking with a few friends I was told to see if I had un-insured property
damage listed which I do.
We were told that the car he was driving was registered to a female family
member, so there is a possibility she may have insurance and her insurance
will have to cover the cast to fix it. If he admits to hitting my car.
However if he does not admit he hit me then her insurance will not cover the
cost to fix my car, so then we have take him to small claims court for the
cost to fix the car.
If she does not have insurance for the car then my insurance will cover the
cost under my un-insured property damage clause, and send out an adjuster to
write me a check to go and get the car fixed.
DON’T GET INTO AN ACCIDENT WITH ANYONE BECAUSE NOT MATTER WHOS FAULT, IT
WILL BE A MESS AND IS TIME CONSUMING.

Joshua Fine