<VV> tirebusters (Getting Rid of old tires)

aircooled6 at prodigy.net aircooled6 at prodigy.net
Mon Apr 4 18:47:52 EDT 2005

Here in North Texas at least, I can take the old tires to Discount Tire and
for the 2.00 tire disposal fee, they are happy to toss them on their discard
pile.  I had 5 rims of indeterminate origin in the shed from the previous
owner of the house and they took the rims and all.  10 bucks and the guy
thanked me for bringing them in to dispose of them properly.

Everett Wilson
North Richland Hills TX