WC: <VV> Directional Light Mechanism

N. Joseph Potts pottsf at msn.com
Tue Apr 5 09:53:47 EDT 2005

Maybe I'm too late for this time, but once again, I'll post my personal
recipe for getting at that split ring on the LM turn-signal switch without
needing three hands.
     Slide a suitable (9/16") box-end wrench over the steering-wheel shaft.
Then thread the nut onto the end of the shaft. Voila! Now you can pull the
shaft up with one hand and hold it there indefinitely!

Joe Potts
Miami, Florida USA
1966 Corsa coupe 140hp 4-speed with A/C