<VV> While you are there

Chuck Kubin dreamwoodck at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 5 11:40:10 EDT 2005

---This is an excellent time to check the tunnel and rear metal break lines
and the brass connector block for these lines. It is one of the absolute best times
to drop the heater box and fan and clean and refurbish as needed any flaps seals or
gaskets invloved with the heater box. This is the best time to replace the fan if
needed and replace all the heater duct hoses.---

Also, while the tunnel cover is off, look at the bushings in the bellcranks in the gas pedal linkage and the clutch cable pulley. I'm surprised at how sloppy mine had gotten in about 40K miles. I don't remember if yours was a manual trans. If so, go ahead and sand any corrosion from the shift tube and install the rebushing kit from Clark's. This really tightens up the shifter.

Chuck Kubin