<VV> Sleeping Lakewood

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Tue Apr 5 16:54:06 EDT 2005

I think he needs to clean out as much sludge as possible MANUALLY from every
reachable orifice.  My concern is that the ATF ONLY route is going to
dislodge a piece of crud that will block an oil galley or two and the engine
will suddenly become history.

Later, JR
'61 Rampside Standard 4/110
'65 Monza Convertible 4/140