<VV> Parts cars....didn't get

4carbcorvair 4carbcorvair at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 20:03:08 EDT 2005

I went and looked at the parts cars I mentioned a while back, just
wanted to send out an update on what I found. They are definately
parts cars.... The coupe was pretty much a big pile of rust, front
fenders, doors quarters, didn't dare try to look under it. The inside
was FULL of hubcaps/wheelcovers and the back glass was missing.
Bumpers were good. And supposedly the motor runs. The convertible.
Flaky paint and all kinds of rust. Not much of a top remaining at all,
about 2 square feet of material total...and a piece of plywood over
it.  Most of the trim was bad. Motor froze. He said he'd take $875 for
the pair or $450 each. I don't think the both of them together are
worth $450. You never know unless you look. He wants me to call him
back to let him know either way. I'm going to tell him I can buy all
the parts I need for less money than what he wants. He's had no luck
getting rid of them, maybe he'll come WAYY down on the price.

--
Ron Tinkham

66 Corsa Convertable, 140, 4sp.
Maine