<VV> Mail problems

4carbcorvair 4carbcorvair at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 20:24:45 EDT 2005

"My Communiqué has always been in my mail box by the first of the month,
sometimes earlier. At least until this month. Here it is the 5th and still
no Communiqué, but I wasn't too worried until I got my Corvair News from Lon
today, with an ad stating that sale item prices "....positively end Mar 31st
2005!".

Now I'm starting to worry about my mail service. Are any of you experiencing
unusual delays getting your mail?

Marc Sheridan"

I usually get my issue between the 2nd and the 10th, usually more
towards the 10th. One month not at all. If it doesn't show, I'm sure
someone will take care of you. ;)

--
Ron Tinkham

66 Corsa Convertable, 140, 4sp.