<VV> Temp and Manifold Corsa readings

N. Joseph Potts pottsf at msn.com
Wed Apr 6 16:30:08 EDT 2005

Here in Florida, I see near (sometimes over) 400 on the temp and as for
manifold, you're going to have to specify whether your Corsa is turbocharged
or not. Even your location or typical weather, and whether your example is
air conditioned can affect what you should expect to see. I'm ASSUMING your
Corsa instrument panel is IN a Corsa, but I might be wrong there, too.

Joe Potts
Miami, Florida USA
1966 Corsa coupe 140hp (not turbocharged) 4-speed with A/C