<VV> Head Temp & Boost

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Wed Apr 6 17:14:34 EDT 2005

Man, you guys are running some pretty high head temps to my way of thinking.
Are you staying in BOOST all the time?

My Rampside has a Spyder dash.  With a 110 back there, I typically run
between 275 and (maybe) hit 350.  I'm seeing numbers like 400, 450, and even
475 from you folks.  If I ever hit 450, I'd pull over to see why the engine
is not getting air.  I'd expect the aluminum heads to start getting pretty
soft around 500 - like the gaskets starting to make an impression on the
sealing surface.

Now, my boost gauge NEVER goes above zero - but I expect that.

Later, JR