<VV> Rich Thompson

Charles Cromwell corvairguy2 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 6 18:03:47 EDT 2005

Hello All,
I am proud to claim Rich Thompson as a past member of
the City Car Club and a friend.  Rich is a good
example of a man with determination.  When he lived
here in Massachusetts he belonged to our club and once
asked us to help him with his Corvair.  It seems it
would not start so my brother and I went to his garage
to check his problem.  It was a simple fix, nothing
more than a dirty positive cable.  From those simple
beginnings a talented Corvair expert has risen.  All
of us here in Mass. wish Rich loads of good luck.  We
know you and your '64 Corvair will do us proud.
Chnuck