<VV> EM question

David Baker dbaker10 at twcny.rr.com
Thu Apr 7 00:27:35 EDT 2005

 MarPack57 at aol.com wrote:

<SNIP>
There is a black 64 coupe .... The paint # checks out - Tuxedo
Black, but the trim reads Lt Fawn. Could a black exterior car
come with a fawn interior? .... And what about the inside metal
parts of the door and dash, they are both black and no traces of
any other color?
<SNIP>

My '64 Dealer's brochure lists Fawn as a interior color option,
but it doesn't say weather it's available only with certain
exterior colors.

My '64 is black with a red interior, and all the interior metal
parts are red.

Dave Baker