<VV> Interior metal color; was: EM question

Wrsssatty at aol.com Wrsssatty at aol.com
Thu Apr 7 09:27:57 EDT 2005

<what about the inside metal parts of the door and dash, they are both
black and no traces of any other color?>

I'd like to pose this as a broader question.  At least on early Monzas, did
Corvairs ever come from the factory with the metal around the door painted the
exterior color while the door panel is another color matching the upholstery?
I see this a lot in pics on eBay, etc. but I don't recall ever having seen it
in sales brochures, etc.

Bill Stanley