<VV> Inertia Switch

Ewell Mills emills5 at cfl.rr.com
Thu Apr 7 15:51:52 EDT 2005

Not sure what model Ford the ones I am using came out of, but they were in the trunk. Due to old age and CRS I can't remember the name of the person here on VV that I bought them from, but they work just fine and are easy to mount and wire up.  (Maybe he will jump in here and remind me).  The ones I got had fairly lengthy leads on them and mounted to the frame near the battery (not battery side) right next to existing wiring harness using mounting holes that was already in them.

Cecil Mills
Cocoa, Fl.