<VV> Anybody got a source for an electrically operated vacuum switch? (Sorta related to inertia switches)

Duane, Jim Jim.Duane at it.BAESystems.com
Thu Apr 7 16:38:02 EDT 2005

To all the junkyard aficionados out there...

	All this inertia switch stuff got me thinking... I have been
meaning to put in a vacuum by-pass switch in my turbo to turn off
advance at idle (I got a Dale advance/retard vacuum unit).  I figure
some early turbos and maybe normally aspirated cars had a solonoid
operated vacuum switch in them I could adapt I imagine that in a
"junkyard near me" there are literally hundreds of little gems waiting
to be dug up.
	Call me crazy, but my son and I love to visit junkyards and see
what we can find that we can use.

Jim Duane
'66 180 Corsa CVT
Colonial Corvairs