<VV> VV More on Oil

Bill Elliott Corvair at fnader.com
Thu Apr 7 18:01:34 EDT 2005

Amazing...the LAST new car I bought (and likely the last one I ever will) was a Taurus, which used a
quart every thousand miles and which Ford said was perfectly acceptable. My Audi never used oil, but
leaked it as a hobby.

I've never heard of oil comsumption going DOWN after switching to synthetic, but I have heard of it
going up.  Will be interested to hear your experience as you pile on more miles.

Bill