<VV> VOTE!

Bill Hubbell wjhubbell at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 7 20:47:16 EDT 2005

The ballots are starting to pour in.  Just a couple of observations, though:

Please READ the instructions -- they vary by division.

In the East and Central Divisions you vote for only ONE candidate.  Already
I have one "Florida" ballot where somebody voted for two in the East.  I
won't be able to count that one.

In the West you vote for TWO candidates.  There are only two people running,
so it is kind of a given that they will both win.  Still, it is a bit of a
mystery to me as to why so many of the ballots have only one candidate's
name marked.

Keep those cards and letters (ballots) coming!!!!

Bill Hubbell
CORSA Secretary