<VV> Best Oil discussion I've seen

Macdonald David dmacd_us at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 7 20:50:42 EDT 2005

Best discussion on Oil I’ve read in a while.

Wonder why GM recommends synthetic oil on some
vehicles but not all? Willing to believe it's because
it's cheaper to put synthetic oil in than an oil
cooler?

Not overly flattering to Synthetics.

Makes good reading though and seems too detailed and
logical to be BS.

Here’s the link:
http://p083.ezboard.com/ffjr1300ownersassociationfrm12.showMessage?topicID=536.topic

Corvair content:
Synthetics handle the high temperatures better and
will be going in my Corvair when the engine is broken
in. Everything else in my fleet will continue to get
quality non-synthetic oil changed regularly.

David
'65 Corsa 140 Coupe